Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Psalm 52:2

Psalm 52:2
"Your tongue plots desruction, like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit."
Today, I came home from an outing with some friends and was very rude to my sister. something like "you wouldn't wear the stupid orange jacket becuase you think you're too cool" ( that might not be totally accurate). How could I do that after hearing the message on sunday about Rash words and slandering and gosseping ( thanks Mr. Anderson for the wonderful message!) Please pray that I would THINK before I speak next time before I let my tongue just go free :)

Thanks,
Camille

6 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

i'm right there with u girlie! i love u!
dee

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

i'm stuggling with the same thing!!!
love you
Abby

Anna said...

<3 ya Camille!
You are such a good example to me! <3
TTYL! LOL haha

RACHEL GANSTER said...

I'm struggling with the same thing...those RASH WORDS!!!! AH! thanks for sharing. I had fun shopping with you!

B. Emerson said...

Hi Camille! Thanks for your humble attitude and wanting to grow. I sin in the same ways and am grateful for the reminder! :) <3

Unknown said...

i can relate. i will pray for you:)
pray for me
love you
Maria