Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessed

The Lord has blessed me with such a great trip to VA, and great friends to see. Mr. and Mrs Emerson we so kind to let Maggie and I stay in the house for 6 nights. Thank you!
Anna, (aka....... ........ : ) thank you so much for sharing your room with me and Maggie and for being so fun to be around:, I love you! Lucky, thank you so much for being home to play nertz and for telling us UNNY stories. I love you both and hope to see you soon.

I hope everyone is having a great monday! I went shopping with a friend today and now I'm just at home..... :) Have a great week!

Camille

5 comments:

Anna said...

awww.... :) Thanks Friend! I love you LOTS! <3 <3 <3
MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH! Hope you got many wonderous things :)

Alex D. said...

Glad you had fun !!!

maggie said...

Oh yes, we loved the "UNNY" stories. Camille, I almost wet my pants when I read that.

Andrea Hollis said...

welcome home!!!!

Andrea Hollis said...

you need to post my dear!