Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thoughts.....

Today has been a very hard day... Thoughts running through my head, decisions that need to be made that havent been made yet, and just some private stuff.... As a was sobbing, talking to someone on the phone, i decided to go to my room and read the bible... as a was praying to God to help me find just the right verse in the bible, i felt like God was telling me to look up Proverbs 17:1. So i did, and this is what i found: Better is dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife.

That was totally a God thing..... it was just the perfect verse that i needed.... I havent been relying or thinking about God lately... I need to change that... not as a "new years resolution" but just change it.... to be a normal thing.... God needs to be at the center of my life. the VERY CENTER...

hope you had a great Christmas

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

Yeah, God; He rocks!! Hey, check my blog, I'm going through almost the same thing; maybe it will help you.
Katelyn

Abby said...

I'm glad God helped you realize that.

hope you have fun in Indiana =]

Andrea Hollis said...

idk if u saw my FB comment or not....but anyways...i love u! i hope u know that ur desire to grow in a better and closer relationship with Christ is very evident. Just by the way u have explained to me things in our past conversations really show me that, and u really encourage me by that! have fun on ur trip! <3 u!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

AWWW,
I'm so glad that God was calling you to read his word. I find that happen that to me a lot too. But even some times it's just when I'm "bored" and trust me it is always great to read and meditate in God's word. :) Love you!!!

-Gabrielle Schlosser