Saturday, January 12, 2008

FINALLY..............a post!

Well friends..........another weekend.........ahhhh finally................ Friday...........I went to my friend Mrs. Stewarts and did mother's helper for her, Saturday (today) I went to see High School Musical at the Town Lake Art Center and I still have another day with....................................MATH! ok, so who wants to do math on a Sunday? Please pray for me friends that I will not explode about all this math :) anybody a math expert? :) :) :) well, I might want to "hit the hay" soon soo I can be rested for church tomorrow. anyway, GOOD NIGHT! DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE!

Camille

3 comments:

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

since when do you go to bed at 8:00pm? CAMILLE!!!

:)

Anna said...

Hey Camille!
I hope that your math isn't too terrible. :)
Love ya and I am praying for you!
Call me anytime.
-anna

Andrea Hollis said...

i know. i had ALOT to do too. i was going to do it all at tlac, but it was too hard. Vickie helped me with it though. anyway, i hoped u liked the show, except for the dance break in status quo. it's ok, you didn't have to like it either. i wasn't that thrilled with it! c yah in the morning!!