Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone! if you want PLEASE comment back and tell me your prayer requests. I will list mine below. this way we can all be praying for each other and and hopefully getting to know where our Friends struggle.

Camille's prayer requests:
that in 2008 I would be able to give glory to God in everything that I say and do and that I would love Him with all of my heart and want to live for Him the rest of my life.

that I would not get caught up in worldly things but worshiping God.

Thanks everyone!

Camille

7 comments:

Abby said...

hey Camille, mine would be that I am more grateful for the things I have.

Andrea Hollis said...

hey friend! my would be not to be focusing on worldly things, but more on things that glorify God. also that
i would submit to, and understand my parents decicions for me! love you!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Hi Camille,

My prayer request is that I would come to know God more with each day, and that he would help me to not argue with my sisters so much!

Love you!

Gabrielle

The Andrews Family said...

hey camille!
hey happy new year! how was your new years? i love your blog yah well see ya soon!
Jordan

Anna said...

Hey Camille!
My prayer would be to learn to love God more and be greatful for the way he shows his love for me.
Thanks for asking.
love ya!
-Anna

Camille Ellise said...

thanks you all for our comments! maybe i'll post soon :)

thanks again,
Camille

Camille Ellise said...

thanks you all for our comments! maybe i'll post soon :)

thanks again,
Camille