Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May!

Like my sister said on her blog, May... means a couple things, Mommy's Birthday, and  Mother's day. You know, I don't know if I'll ever know why it happened. But God has a plan, even if I don't what it is. THE LORD IS GOOD, AND HAS PLANNED THIS FOR GOOD. Thank you all who have been praying for my family and still does. We are STILL getting meals, that's one blessing that the Lord has given me, and I have people around me that know God and can teach me. 

THANK YOU LORD!

Until next time......

3 comments:

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

i'll be prayin for you soo much those days (i pray for you everyday just to tell....) hope you feel free to come pray or talk to mee..Whenever!!!!!

feel free always!!!!
love you LOTS!!!!!
Abby

The Ellise Family said...

Dearest Camille...

I love you! I have so enjoyed watching you grow in knowledge and wisdom over these last few months. While the last year has been most difficult on all of us, you have been diligent to seek the Savior, and along with this, evaluate your own heart. Being suspicious of one's own heart is so wise, and is an evidence of God's grace in your life.

Another evidence of God's grace in your life is your willingness to continue to trust Him - even when it is so hard. God will reward your steadfastness of heart, and your desire to trust Him.

I love you!

Daddy

"Whoever trusts in Him will not be disappointed". Romans 10:11

Camille Ellise said...

thank you daddy!\

I love you soo much!
nox