Saturday, May 31, 2008

1 year

yes, a year ago tomorrow my very own mom went to be with Jesus. God has blessed me over this past year through different things. Meals, friends, a wonderful Daddy, great siblings, friends, and someone just like me......... Erica ( Maggie mentioned her too ). God has put a special girl in my life whom I haven't even met yet. Erica lost her mom recently as well. God has not let us walk this trail alone. TRIALS ARE BLESSINGS. Thank you Lord, for everything you have given me, for a mom that could be with be me for almost 12 years, for a dad that can walk 5 kids through a lot, and thank you Lord for sending your son to die on the cross for my sin so that I could no longer be separated from you.......YOU ARE GOOD.

Mommy, thank you for being you. I love you!

thank you friends for reading my blog and caring for me.

Camille

4 comments:

maggie said...

I love ya sista. We will see her SOON!!!

Andrea Hollis said...

hey girl! sorry i didn't get to talk with u that much at the pool today! I love u! Thanks for posting what's on ur heart! And ur totally right. Even though it seems so not tru, trials are blessings. It's really obvious to everyone around u that through all this, it has drawn u closer to the Lord. That u put ur trust in Him, and that u trust everything will work out for the better. I love u and ur fam! All u guys really encourage a lot of people, including me, seeing how u all put ur trust in Him. I love u!

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

Thanks for posting! u guys encourage me so much the way you always are thankful...it never seems like you go and feel sorry for yourselves..it's also amazing to see how your mom's death has strengthened your faith in HIM!!!You guys don't even know how you've shown me how to be a good steward of His word!
I love you,
Abby
p.S. I'm always here!!(but i think you kno that!!)

Anna said...

I love you friend!!!!!!!!! your heart to want to honor the Lord really is an example to me. Thanks for that :)
I can't wait to see you!! I love you and your family and am praying for you all this week. "especially"
love ya <3 <3XOXOXO