Monday, June 2, 2008

Clutter, Laziness

Hello friends!

Well, I have a prayer request........... like most kids.... we have chores. :) So I have chores that I do too....... and even though we do chores, the house still gets messy. I guess that's cause of laziness, and other stuff. So my prayer is that I would not be lazy in keeping the house straight, and doing it cheerfully. I dont have to do it alone, but I have to do my part, to serve the Lord, and my dad. My dad should NOT have to come home to a messy house when he has worked a long day. Also, getting up and READING MY BIBLE. please pray that I would have a joy to read my bible every day cause I DO have time...... I just decide not to. so thank you all! and if you have any prayer requests just leave a comment!!!

have a great night!!!

Camille

6 comments:

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Thanks Camille!
I have a prayer request.....
That while my sisters are brother are gone, that I trust in God to keep them safe in his hands. And when I remember them gone, rather than cry that I'm NOT with them, is to be glad for them that they get to be with their friends. Love you!
-Gabrielle

Andrea Hollis said...

nice format!

Anna said...

OMG, I love your format!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Oh and yeah, I do have a prayer request: It's that whatever I do this summer whether extremely fun or boring, nothing will be more important to me than spending time with the Lord. Thanks Friend!
<3 ya!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your theme background thingy. its so cute!!!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

That is a very good prayer request. I have to pray for the same thing... You should see the pile of laundry I still have to do :/ yikes!
Oh, I love your background too. You'll have to show me how to change it, I tried all last night and could not figure it out!

Anonymous said...

Ya so I don't know if you're reading your old post Comments, but I have an Idea for your other post. (seeing as how the comments just Disappeared!) anyways you should post about like what you have done in the week (like going to the Rogers) or you could post some pictures of something new you did or got. :) love you!
Anonymous