Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trusting God

Am I trusting God? I need to be..... but am i? well today I called some places to find a book I was gonna read for school... but none of the places I called had it... so I could read this other book.... which is 272 pages long..... or if I could get it... a 1oo and something page book....I know lots of you would probably want to read the shorter one... yeah, thats the one I would pick to.... but i guess God just wants me to trust in him.... I can get the 272 page book done....I just have to trust that God would help me to get it done..... CHEERFULLY :) please pray that I would trust him....

thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you Camille!!! :)

Alex D. said...

keep trusting in him camille ! i'll be praying for you !

Unknown said...

I love you and I'm praying for you, Sisto!