Monday, August 18, 2008

7 random things about me

7 random things about me are:

1. I love purses :)
2. I love going to the mall
3. I start school tomorrow :(
4. I like to read out loud when Im by my self
5. I like to hang out with friends :)
6. I like the beach
7. I want you to do this if I tag you :)

I know there corny but thats ok :)

I tag: Mrs. Watkins :) Miss Kristen Summers, Lizzy Kroday, Miss Billie, Rachel Driver, Connor, and Garret ( i know some of you have already been tagged so if you have. you dont have to do it :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i looooooooovveeeeee purses!!!!!
(and everything else except reading out loud)

Alex D. said...

wow camille we are so alike !
i love purses & the mall & i started school on tues & i love the beach & hanging with friends ! hope your doing well <3

Andrea Hollis said...

yes....i'm very well aware that the mall is ur love...(jk!) so who am i? the one u leave in the dust? the one u just let rot in the dark? huh? huh? huh? jk! i don't even know how to do the tag thing anyway....

Anonymous said...

Ok Camille! I'll get right on this tag thingy. And I'll make sure I tag Andrea cause she's obviously feeling left out! :)

Anonymous said...

lol sorry andrea :) someone else did you right?

Andrea Hollis said...

sniff sniff..no...well, idk...how do u know if you've been tagged/

thanks mrs. watkins! lol!

Anonymous said...

Look at the following link to see a cute picture of you and Abby Friesen.
http://picasaweb.google.com/janwatkins1/BaptismSovGraceChurch