Thursday, September 4, 2008

hhhmmm

school- is going pretty good. Except for the fact that it's 1:15 and I just got don't about 15 minutes ago with my reading that's due..... today :) so if you could just pray that I would spend my time wisely, and not choose to hold ever thing for the last minute (esp. reading )

My first performance for the Velveteen rabbit starts Saturday.
and yeah. I haven't been doing anything really exiting lately with school goin on. I've gone to the mall a couple of times :) if you know me, you know that I love you to go to the mall :)

well I hope everyone is doing well.

Adios!
Camille

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I'm surprised you didn't go to the mall any more than that! ;) jk!

Anonymous said...

Hey Drama Girl! I am going to try to bring caden to see your show this weekend and just wanted to be sure that you guys are on this weekend and nothing has changed. Please let me know if it has!
Thanks,
Kristin Summers

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille! It's me, Kristin, again. We didn't make it Saturday as I had to pick up my dad at the airport. Are you in the Wed. 10am show? We still want to see it!!
Thanks,
Kristin S.